We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a contract to carry out business and personal criminal work from the Legal Aid Agency. The Legal Aid Agency assess a law firm in terms of its history, its resources, staff backgrounds and competency.
Tax & Fraud
Investigations by HMRC as well as theft, bribery and money matters.
Road Traffic / DVLA
From directors driving offences, to DVLA prosecutions
Business Innovation and Skills (BIS)
Criminal Prosecutions through the Companies Investigations Branch (CIB)
Trading Standards Prosecutions
Consumer Protection and Competition Law including Trading Standards complaints and Office of Fair Trading actions.
Health & Safety, Environmental & Planning and Food Safety
Defending your business against HSE Prosecutions, or prosecutions for environmental law breaches
Taxi Licensing and Licensing Appeals
IF A REQUEST FOR A POLICE INTERVIEW IS MADE, FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING :
- Crown Prosecution Service (CPS)
- Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO)
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS)
- The Insurance Fraud Department (IFED)
- Office of Fair Trading (OFT)
- Department of Health (DH)
- Driving Standards Authority (DSA)
- Local Authorities
- Trading Standards
- Credit Industry Fraud Avoidance System (CIFAS)
- National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB)
Contact us for specialist police station and full criminal advice.
t: +44 (0) 116 285 8080 | e: email@example.com | w: www.bondadams.com