Commerce & Technology
If you have intellectual property you wish to protect we can help. Intellectual property are any ‘creations of the mind’ such as inventions, designs, symbols, and works of art and so on. Many business will have products, logos and systems that they have created which are synonymous with them as an organisation and this is why it is so important that these assets are properly protected.
We specialise in the following:
- Advice on promoting brand names and creative works
- Advice on filing of your intellectual property rights
- Assistance with blatant copying of images, data, software, photographs, text and patents
- Assistance with licensing software
- Assistance with brand management and strategy to protect inventions
- Advice on the sale or exploitation of any Intellectual Property rights
- Defending various trademark disputes
- Advising on contentious and non-contentious aspects
Website and Terms
Our On-line Related Services Include:
- Terms and conditions
- Domain names
- Email internet and software documents
- Data Protection
- Hosting Agreements
- Hyper-link Agreements
- Computer misuse and hacking
- Domain name protection
Any data that you submit using this web form will be held by our firm as Data Controller and will be held securely for 12 months before being securely and confidentially destroyed.
Your data will not be disclosed to any third parties without your consent or as otherwise allowed by the relevant Data Protection legislation and will only be used for responding to your query (or purposes associated with that purpose).
You have the right to be informed about what data we hold about you along with other rights set out in the legislation. Further information about your rights under the data protection legislation can be found at www.ico.org.uk
Full details can be found on our website here.