The laws and regulations that apply to relationships between employers and employees are complicated and often confusing. They are also growing at a significant pace. If you do not understand your rights “or respect the rights of your employees “your business can be damaged.
From our legal base, we deliver practical and commercial solutions to a broad range of public and private organisations including 2 state schools, as well as high profile individuals. We have particular expertise in advising clients from the education, retail and public sectors.
Our team is led by Rafique Patel, a former partner of Harvey Ingram which was the then largest firm in Leicestershire. He is October 1996 qualified and was also the Head of the Regulatory and Trading team at Harvey Ingram. He leads a large and talented team consisting of Hanane Belaroussi, Hannah Patel, Muhammed Gaffar and Rashid Sacranie.
Our core services include:
A complete range of general advisory work on employment law, the A- Z of employment relationships including opportunities and diversity. As diversity management moves to the top of many companies agendas, our job is advising on compliance and best practice.
Managing change continues to be a key requirement of UK companies and institutions. We are specialists in the planning and delivery of business reorganisation and culture change.
When matters become contentious, we can assist on all aspects of employment including dispute resolution. We have a strong reputation for handling complex contentious work and High Court litigation, including the protection of confidential information and issues relating to team moves.
Contact us with a no obligation enquiry today and our employment law solicitors will be able to discuss your issues with you in more detail. There is no charge for discussing your enquiry and we will advise on all of the available funding options.
Ranges of Costs
Claims for unfair dismissal or wrongful dismissal:
1. Simple Complexity (one claimant, one respondent, maximum one day hearing, low level of documentation) typical range: £1,500.00-£3,000.00 plus VAT and Disbursements.
2. Medium Complexity (more than one claimant, more than one respondent 1-2 day hearing, medium level of documents) typical range: £3,000.00-£4,500.00 plus VAT and Disbursements.
3. High Complexity-please request a specific price based upon the number of lawyers, the length of the hearing, the number of documents and the number of parties.
Key Stages/likely timescales:
1. Settlement prior to Tribunal hearing is likely to be 8-36 weeks.
2. Up to and including a hearing 8-52 weeks.
Funding options: –
- Whether you have personal legal expense insurance cover or business employers cover.
- Whether you have a general household policy which includes legal expenses insurance.
- Whether we could deal with this case on a no win no fee basis.