Bond Adams has a significant reputation for excellent client care, outstanding results in relation to various transactions and an ability to provide tailor made cost effective legal solutions.
We have in house expertise and structures drawn from experience.
Our reputation for quality and services is combines with an excellent practical minded approach, which is couples by a high level of investment in information technology. We carry out transactions with client all over the world, with the speed, necessity and efficiency as if they were in the same city.
Our reputation is built upon our work. We have a high level of significant clients including the following:
- Two public sector maintained schools
- A mental health advocacy organisation
- A Snack Food company supplying a number of different multiples including Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Morrison’s throughout the country.
- Alongside that, we transact with a substantial number of small to medium size businesses nationwide which is a core area of our business as is acting for a substantial number of individuals also.
- A care home group servicing patients across the country
We recognise that achievement and quality of service depends on attracting the best people and providing them with an appropriate career path.