The importance of solicitors in the employment industry Workplace disputes or disagreements need to be carefully managed. They can cover a huge range of areas, from ensuring that the right procedures are used for hiring, through to the termination of employment...
Why join us?
Our success means we are continuously growing, so we are always looking out for enthusiastic and motivated business minded people to join our teams.
Our commitment is to help all our people fulfil their careers and ambitions. What have we achieved in this area?
• Our Senior and Operations Partner was formerly a Partner at 450 staff law firm Harvey Ingram Owston (now amalgamated into Shakespeare’s Martineau) Solicitors.
• Business minded and regulatory minded colleagues are allowed to lead projects
• Investors in people since 2012
• Investors in people SILVER accreditation only owned by 5% of employers
• The Rathbone Apprenticeship award
• Lexis Nexis PSL information library system
• Data law library subscription
• Lawyers – we develop business minded individuals. Although, your education is key, so is your ability to connect, communicate and develop with other people and teams. We expect progress and development from within. The firm is full of opportunity to run with projects.
• Non lawyers – also there is an incentive scheme to develop and enhance team working. Communication and connectivity is vital.
We often call it “coming off your chair” – individuals who prefer to have an environment where there is little expectation to progress or want to work on their own, would be suited to different working environments.
We want you to set your own goals inside and outside of work; to carve your own unique path. We will give you the tools, support and exceptional development to take your career where you want to.
We believe in working as a team and there’s no glass ceiling or putting you in a box here. We treat everyone the same.
We sponsor a number of sporting and other events. We expect our people to take the reigns and demand to be involved.
Contact Us for Expert Advice & Assistance
0116 285 8080
0116 285 8185