An immigration lawyer is knowledgeable in how to deal with any issues that deal with immigration to the UK.
Bond Adams has a significant reputation for excellent client care, outstanding results in relation to various transactions and an ability to provide tailor made cost effective legal solutions with meeting locations in Leicester (London Road), Birmingham (Mailbox) Nottingham (Alfreton Road) and London (Chancery Lane).
We have the following accreditations through years of excellent work and processes;
We have in house expertise and structures drawn from experience.
Our reputation for quality and service is combined with an excellent practical minded approach, which is coupled by a high level of investment in information technology. We carry out transactions with clients all over the world, with the speed, necessity and efficiency as if they were in the same city.
Our reputation is built upon our work. We have a high level of significant clients including the following:
- Two public sector-maintained schools
- A mental health advocacy organisation
- A Snack Food company supplying a number of different multiples including Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Morrison’s throughout the country.
- Alongside that, we transact with a substantial number of small to medium size businesses nationwide which is a core area of our business as is acting for a substantial number of individuals also.
- A care home group servicing patient across the country
- Acting for insurance companies defending their insured clients
- Having won commercial litigation cases against multinational clients
We recognise that achievement and quality of service depends on attracting the best people and providing them with an appropriate career path.
Get in touch for a specialist tailor made and cost-effective service.